News and Announcements
Here is the link to the WMC swimming apparel.
Hey, if you missed registration night for whatever reason here are the things you need to do to be on the WMC swim team.
1. Review the swimming ability requirements found under the H.S. Swimming Info tab
2. Send an email ASAP to Coach Sam that you are interested in joining
3. Register with the school (Go to WMC webpage, wmchs.org, and click on Athletics tab, click “online athletics registration”)
4. Turn in physical forms and other requirements to the nurse
5. Register with the parents club and order sandwiches for away meets (optional) using the form on the website
6. Complete the code of conduct and turn it in to Coach Hildreth or Coach Sam (Coach Hildreth has paper copies and the forms are also found in the documents section.)
7. Register for TeamSnap by providing that information to Coach Sam (in an email)
Please email Coach Sam if you have any questions.
➡Morristown High School
➡Sunday, November 3, 2019
➡All Ages, All Levels
➡For more information and to register to Swim visit us at
For questions contact Event Chairs: Cindy Flammer, Melissa Reeber Grosenstein, Madison Grosenstein or Jackie Flammer
The 2019-2020 season is about to begin. Here are some important dates and information.
Registration Meeting – Monday, October 7 @ 7:00 . This meeting is for parents and swimmers.
Kick-Off Dinner – Tuesday, November 5 from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Dinner is for Coaches, Swimmers and Parents
Please make sure you get your preparticipation physical completed prior to the start of the season. You also need to register for swimming. You can accomplish this by going to WM Central’s main web page, clicking on the athletics tab, then clicking on Online Athletic Registration. The preparticipation physical forms are also found here.
Congratulations to the Medley Relay Team of Mark Boiko, Brian Moffitt, Matthew Haid, and Michael Fracchiolla (pictured left to right) on breaking the school record in the 200 Medley Relay. The boys swam the race in 1:47.19 (yards) at the State Meet in Phillipsburg. The previous record of 1:47.34 was set on 12/6/17 by the Relay Team of Mark Boiko, Michael Fracchiolla, Brian Moffitt, and Tyler Sansone. Go PACK!